Friday, May 7, 2010

Bazooka

And she is back.


Long overdue, arent I? :P Well, I dunno, my lazy ass doesnt want to get up and blog. I love writing, but somehow, blogging doesnt work out. Enough excuses anyway.

I saw another girl's posts today, and okay, was a little jealous, so I decided to write something myself. Shallow, but atleast I get to post. :D

So, what is on in my life? I seem to be getting closer to the time that I will be getting out of the place I've always wanted to get out of, and the thought is giving me pretty mixed emotions. Firstly, I am scare of planning ahead, when I dont even KNOW if I'll be able to go out, and where it will be. Second, I am TERRIFIED of what it will do to him and me, and though I am keeping my fingers crossed, I am as scared as him, if not more. I am completely mixed, and I dont know what to think. So I do what I know best, take it one day at a time. 


In other news, completely unrelated to me, Kasab got death penalty. Now, generally, I am completely FOR death penalty for those who cannot be redeemed, including rapists(the worst form of male domination I have ever seen), but in this case, I am much more for it. Not because I dont think he cant be redeemed, for he is just a poor brainwashed kid who was stupid enough to believe what others said, and saw it as a way for doing something with his life, but to simply establish ourselves as a "hard" country, like Israel and the like. That is my funda for avoiding terrorist attacks.


So, yes, now that I will be free more often, I think I will post more often too. I dont get ideas, but. :(

No comments: