Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coming soon.

Not much to do, other than sit around and twiddle my thumbs. There's the theatre class, but THAT doesnt count, does it? :P


Sitting, watching Tv, and suddenly it strikes me that things perhaps wont EVER be the same again. No more "OMG its 6 have to make tea", and strangely, that brings a tear to my eye.

Sundays, no longer the same schedule. Lord knows what my schedule would be? No more special Sunday morning breakfasts, the dragging myself to study because I should, and running out to see TV all afternoon. And the more I think about it, the more it scares me. After all, its the unknown that is the scariest of it all, right? 

But the biggest thing that continues to scare the HELL out of me is how I'd manage without my baby. Or maybe I wont have to manage without him? I dont know. I wish we could have a perfect Sunday to us, just to us. Our day, when we would be able to give the other all the time that we deserve. THAT is what Sundays are supposed to be about, right?

But look at me there, I am rambling. Perhaps Salman Rushdie is rubbing off on me, yeah? :P


No comments: