Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Rain

And its that time of the year again.


The time when I miss you. It was one of the BEST times of my life. Staying up late, talking, online. Discussing everything under the sun. Laughing, sharing secrets. And the rain. Always the rain. It came thundering down, at the wrong time. Very uncharacteristic. But there it was. In the background. Making me laugh, comforting me. It rained the night he finally decided to return too. It rained the night you made me choose. And if anything, that is one thing I will forever be grateful to you for. Getting me out of that mess. Ofcourse, I dropped myself right into another mess( which took a lot out of me too :P), but still.

It rains again and I miss you. I remember our times, and feel sad. But yes, if anything, it will always be a phase of my life when I was happy, as happy as I could be.

So I sit in the rain and smile.

1 comment:

Chirag said...

The best uptill now.